CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, August 06, 2007

AHHHH (cross-posted from cajenet.ning.com)

Well, the plane was delayed two hours, but other than that, it was an uneventful trip to St. Louis. The minute I stepped out of my rental car on the campus of Wash U, the old feelings returned, as I kept bumping into friends and acquaintances. It's a little hot for schlepping luggage, and a PITA to have to shell out cash for the parking permit (guess I'll need top find an ATM soon) but all in all, a smooth check-in. Of course, what's the first thing I do when I get to my room? Set up the laptop and blog. Oy. Sigh.

Now to unpack and settle in for another fulfilling CAJE experience. If I can keep my eyes open tonight...

Originally posted Aug 2. 325pm

Share

0 comments: